Product agency Standard of channel distributors
The entrusted authority of the trustee is limited to the following four items:
1. The trustee has the right to sign an electronic sales order with the principal's products as the subject matter on behalf of the principal and the distributor's customers.
2. Be responsible for contacting, coordinating and providing support services with dealers and customers in the process of client's product sales.
3. Be responsible for the reconciliation and collection of payment for client's products.
4. Be responsible for the publicity and promotion of the client's products, and understand the "purchase, sales, storage" and product flow of the distributor.
1. The trustee does not have the right to delegate.
2. If the trustee uses any e-mail not sent by the above company's e-mail, it is the trustee's personal behavior.
3. If the trustee is engaged in any act outside the scope of the above-mentioned entrusted authority, or makes any act involving the interests of the principal, or issues an offer or acceptance involving the interests of the principal, he must hold a written special power of attorney with the official seal of the principal.
4. If the authorization period or scope of the principal to the agent changes, the principal will inform the relevant dealers in writing and issue the changed power of attorney. The principal will recognize the business handled by the dealer with the agent during the authorization period and within the authorization scope before receiving the written notice; After the distributor receives the written notice of the change of the scope of authorization from the trustee, all businesses and external commitments beyond the new scope of authorization or during the authorization period shall be deemed as the personal behavior of the trustee, and the principal shall not bear any responsibility: after the distributor receives the written notice of the change of the scope of authorization from the trustee, the Distributor shall, The client shall not be liable for the consequences arising from the business activities within the original scope of authorization and the period of authorization.
5. As for the settlement method of payment for goods, the Distributor shall settle the goods by telegraphic transfer (including payment in advance). The client does not accept payment in cash. The settlement in any of the above ways shall be transferred to the bank account designated by the client, and cannot be transferred to other account numbers for the client. Otherwise, the Distributor shall bear the responsibility on its own and compensate the client for any loss caused to the client according to law.
6. The return of goods shall be handled in accordance with the provisions of the dealer agreement. If the return of goods is approved by the principal, it shall be directly delivered back to the principal, rather than to the agent of the principal or the third person designated by the agent.
7. The trustee shall not transfer or borrow goods without authorization. The transfer or borrowing of goods without the consent of the client shall be regarded as the personal act of the trustee, and the client shall not be liable for it.
8. Any written materials sent by the trustee to the commercial customers during the agency period shall be subject to the official seal of the client.
9. In case of any change in the personnel of the trustee within the term of authorization, the formal notice of the trustor shall prevail. For this purpose, the trustor shall issue a written notice to terminate the original power of attorney and issue a new power of attorney for the new trustee. After the distributor receives the above written notice from the principal, the principal shall not be responsible for any behavior that the distributor continues to do with the original trustee. In case of any change of the trustee's personnel within the period of authorization, the formal notice of our company shall prevail.